We’ve sold our classic cask range to some of the best real ale venues around South Wales since 2017, with beers being very well received. In 2020 (possibly the worst time in history to be a brewer) we took advantage of the quiet period to undertake a significant programme of works to upgrade the brewery.
As we scale up production, as well as continuing to brew amazing cask, we're adding a "small batch" range of higher ABV beers and producing more 500ml/330ml bottles and bag in box / pouches. We've also launched WDB, a range of more modern styles in keg, starting with our WDB Pale #1.
Prior to the covid lockdown we distributed via a number of national wholesalers and we're super keen to speak to anyone who'd like to work with us, so please do drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our cask range includes:
- Well Drawn Gold (new recipe) - a golden pale ale with grapefruit, pine and blackcurrant notes 4.4%, hopped with Simcoe & Jester, 6g/l dry hop
- Well Drawn Pale - 3.8% session pale with elderflower - light in alcohol but higher in flavour
- Pontcanna Pale - a 4.6% bold, hoppy pale with a hint of Linden - which we forage in Pontcanna - an aromatic flower used for anxiety and mental health issues
- Bedwas Bitter - 4.2% traditional bitter
- 2nd Breakfast IPA - 5.1% West Coast IPA with chinook & centennial, 8g/l dry hop
- Narwhale Blonde - 25% wheat pale 4.1%, slightly hazy
- Providence Pale - a modern 4.5% East coast fruity pale bursting with Simcoe and Citra, 6g/l dry hop
- Caerphilly Pale (new recipe) - a 4.3% pale, berry & tropical fruit notes, from Mosaic & Azacca, 6g/l dry hop
- OATstanding Stout - Nutritious, malty, chocolatey smooth stout, 4.5%
And on keg:
- WDB Pale #1 - A modern, hazy, fruity pale, dry hopped with Citra and Simcoe to 8g/l for lots of tropical fruit flavours - £88
- OATstanding Stout - Nutritious, malty, chocolatey smooth stout, 4.5%, £98